How to fix muscle imbalances or correct posture ?
How to fix muscle imbalance or correct posture? this question you can see every where on the internet and the same answer you get is that you should workout more on weaker side compared to stronger side and if you follow this i am sure that you will never correct your muscle imbalance. Nobody knows the real core answer for it. It took me 4 years to understand what is muscle imbalance and how we can fix it. Today i can say that even if you have developed muscle imbalance or have poor posture because of many years of bad seating or poor standing forms and many more reason but you can still correct your posture within a short span of time. In order to help people facing this issues i have written a Book “Human bio-mechanics optimization“ which is available on all markets on Amazon and google play books. I have provided all the useful information in this book that is required to fix muscle imbalance and correct your posture. This book explains the root causes of muscle imbalance, symptoms and the way to fix muscle imbalance. Once you understand the science of working of human body then you can fix your muscle imbalance problem all by yourself.
This eBook is for the people who want to fix their muscle imbalances with below symptoms
- Uneven shoulders or uneven shoulder heights where one shoulder is higher than the other.
- Uneven chest muscles where one side chest is bigger then the other.
- Uneven hip muscle imbalance where one side glute is more stronger than the other and followed with hip flexors imbalances.
- People facing functional leg length discrepancy where the person feels his one leg is longer then the other and also feels more weight on one side of the body.
- Asymmetrical muscle imbalance.
- functional scoliosis caused due to muscle imbalance.
- Neck pain, back pain, knee pain and shoulder pain caused due muscle imbalances.
Is this e-book for chiropractor, physiotherapist and personal trainers ?
When i was going through the bad posture and muscle imbalance issues i first approached to physiotherapist and then personal trainers everyone told me that muscle imbalance is a normal and it will take years to fix it. but sorry to say that no body knows how to fix muscle imbalances everyone had only one answer focus on your weaker side more then your stronger side. In order to educate people i have written this eBook. Human Bio-mechanics optimization will definitely help chiropractors, physiotherapist and personal trainers in the treatment process of fixing the muscle imbalances of their clients. This eBook is for all those who want to have a balanced body with good posture.
If you want to know more about me you can check my About posture guru page and if you want me to help personally in your assessment and correction of your posture you can check details on my page online consultation. For any questions or help please feel free to contact me.